Here at HumanPanel we do value your privacy, so we are committed to transparently explain what information we may collect and how we protect your data when you use our Site http://humanpanel.com/.
- overview of basic data protection principles,
- the information we collect,
- your rights, data security, changes to the policy & other matters,
HumanPanel Sp. z o.o. a company organized and existing in Gdynia, Poland with a registered address at Plac Kaszubski 8/311, registered by the District Court for Gdańsk- Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000881077, VAT No (NIP) 5862364346, REGON 388045789000000 (“HumanPanel”)is a controller of the personal data submitted through this website (hosting provider: GoDaddy; Site is located in United States) and directly or indirectly collected in other ways.
Our website is not designed or directed at children. We will not intentionally collect, maintain, or distribute information about anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a user under the age of 13, we will delete the information from our records.
- In order to secure high standards of data protection we won’t transfer your personal data to any third-party entities other than the ones located in European Union and which are subject to GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 or other entities securing adequate data protection standards, unless you expressly consent or demand to do so;
- whenever you sign up to any functionalities of the Site, in particular to newsletter, download e-books, enrol a webinar or e-course etc. we may collect in particular your email address and other given data such as: first name, last name, job position, company name, phone number or other submitted data; you provide all of your personal data voluntarily (article 6 point 1 a of the GDPR) but we may point some of them to be obligatory to supply you at least with basic functions of the service or other functionalities accessible via the Site (article 6 point 1 f of the GDPR); HumanPanel minimizes the scope of gathered data so we don’t collect data we believe to be unnecessary to achieve purposes they are collected for;
- we may also use the collected data for marketing purposes of our product and to let you know on the human resources conferences due to our legitimate interests and/or upon your consent which may be withdrawn any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (article 6 point 1 a and f of the GDPR); we won’t send you any other third party marketing messages; you may unsubscribe any time or explicitly object to be addressed any marketing communication by contacting us;
- Marketing by means of electronic communication, in particular e-mail, will take place on the basis of expressly granted consent if you provide us with your e-mail address (Article 10 of the Polish Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services as amended).
- Marketing using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems (e.g. telephone) will take place on the basis of expressly granted consent if you provide us with your telephone number (Article 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004, Polish Telecommunications Law as amended).
- shall you have any privacy related complaints or suggestions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; it’s best to contact HumanPanel as the first step; you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority relevant for your country (for EU individuals see this link);
The information we collect
When you use the HumanPanel Site we may collect various information necessary to provide you with the best experience and HumanPanel app features, such as:
Automatically collected information.
- When you use the Site, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you, and this information can be associated with your Site account. This includes, but is not limited to, usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Site, records of the way you use the Site as well as server log data such as a computer’s IP address, browser type, device information or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site. This information is collected and processed by Cookies.
Personal information you give us:
- Information you provide to us when submitting your CV (including your contact information);
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- Information you provide to us when using the services or ordering trainings, or information which is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- Information you provide to participate in HumanPanel events, live or web conferences;
- Your publications, blogs, interviews, opinions, etc.;
- Any other personal data that you choose to send to us (i.e. the personal data of a candidate to work who you want to refer).
Personal information we get from third parties
From time to time, HumanPanel receives personal information about individuals from third parties around the world. This may happen if you publish your CV on the Internet on some job boards, if someone recommended you for potential employment or if your employer signs you up for training or certification in HumanPanel.
What happens if you don’t give us your data
You can enjoy this Site without giving us your personal data or providing your consent. You can even enter only the minimal amount of information (name and contact information) to your profile if you wish, and you can edit your profile at any time. Some personal information is necessary so that HumanPanel can supply you with the services you have purchased or requested, and to authenticate you so that we know it is you and not someone else. You may manage your HumanPanel subscriptions and you may withdraw your consent to marketing communication at any time.
Please note, that if you do not give us your data, we most likely will not be able to communicate with you and provide you with our services described below.
Purposes of personal data use
Depending on the relationships we have or wish to have with you, we may use your personal data for the following purposes based on the legal grounds set forth hereunder:
Communications, based on HumanPanel legitimate interest,art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
If you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your name, contact details, location and other information you provided to us to be able to answer your questions, to organize the meeting, call, zoom or other communication (please note, that this communication may be recorded and stored by HumanPanel if you have given your consent), to enable you to publish your materials, interviews, opinions, comments, blogs, podcasts, photos and videos, to organize your participation in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
Marketing and public relations, based on your consent,art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR:
- If you are our subscriber, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process your personal data you provided to us to spread promotional materials; make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services; personalize this website and our marketing communication for you; send you email notifications (e.g. about the job vacancies or organized events); send you our email newsletters and magazines (you can inform us at any time if you no longer interested in these materials); send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you.
Training and events, based on our contract with you,art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR:
By purchasing software, courses or training via this Site you agree to become a party to a contract, terms and conditions of which will be stipulated in contract, offer or other documents concluded between you and HumanPanel. In this case your personal data such as full name, contact details, address, passport data, payment details (if you pay yourself), your employer, position (if employer pays) your attendance records, result of an exam, will be transferred to and processed by a data controller – HumanPanel for the following purposes: to enter into agreement with you or your employer, organizing a visit and passing the training, passing the exam, issuing a certificate of passing the training, inviting you to our future trainings or courses.
or based on HumanPanel legitimate interest,art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
If you have visited or intend to visit our event or participate our conference, we may process your full name, contact details, position, employer, communication and topic preferences, specialization, professional experience, gender, t-shirt size (to the extent you have given us your consent), tests results, photos and videos (to the extent permitted by law) with you from HumanPanel events, to invite you and to organize your participation in our existing and future events/conferences.
Please note that we have the right to publish the group photos and videos from our events/conferences on our website, social media profile or other channels for marketing purposes.
Recruitment, internship, referral, relocation, based on your consent,art. 6 para. 1 a GDPR or Labour Law obligations:
If you are a potential employee or intern, we may process your full name, contact details, your CV and specializations, social media profiles, date of birth, education history, references, employment history, notice period at current employer, degrees, professional skills, personal/professional interests, language skills, salary expectations, relocation interests, family status, citizenship, certifications, testing results, publicly available professional information about you to assist you with ongoing or future employment or internship in HumanPanel, to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online or to use the website otherwise.
or based on HumanPanel legitimate interest,art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
If you are a candidate for relocation, we may process your full name, position, contact details, passport details, date of birth, place of birth, registered address, photo, visas, citizenship, your salary expectations and your offer, CV, data on your relocated family members, other data per Migration Authorities request, to organize your relocation and employment in one of the countries of our global presence.
or based on our contract with you,art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR:
- If you intend to provide us with personal information for a prior supervisor, reference, or other third party, it is your responsibility to obtain such third party’s consent to provide this information to us. You are responsible for the information that you provide or make available and you must ensure that it is legal, truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading. You must ensure that the information you provide does not contain any material that is infringing on any rights of any third party, or otherwise legally actionable by such third party.
Business relations, based on HumanPanel legitimate interest,art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- If you are a representative of our current/potential client, vendor, business partner or investor, we may process your full name, contact details, current and previous positions, current and previous companies you represent, activities in relation to sales process, data on our communications with you, content and results of such communications, our internal notes about you, data on your position and publicly available professional information about you to develop and/or maintain business relations and communications with HumanPanel, to engage a new business with the company you represent, to provide you with the status/details/other information about our works and services, to organize the approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation, to promote our new products, works and services, to confirm the high level of our works and services, to invite you to the meetings, events and organize them, to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry watch-lists, industry standards, regulators’ requirements and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention and anti-money laundering.
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third-party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
Corporate and investor relations, based on HumanPanel compliance obligations,art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR:
If you are a current/potential shareholder or affiliate of HumanPanel legal entity, we may process your name, contact details, ID, shareholding account, type and number of shares, number of votes and personal data of your representative to organize your participation in corporate meetings and events, to provide you with the meetings’ materials and our reports, to support you in execution of your shareholder’s rights, to make obligatory public disclosures and reports, to execute auditor’s requests and to perform other legal obligations, including anti-money laundering requirements (disclosure of beneficiaries).
Security, based on HumanPanel legitimate interest,art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- if you are a visitor of our office, we may process your full name, ID, time of entrance-exit, time spent at the office, CCTV records and the name of person, invited you, to monitor physical access and to ensure security in our office, to prevent, detect and investigate any crime, misconduct, incident or accident. This information may be disclosed to third parties for the purpose of investigation, legal prosecution or for insurance purposes.
Merger & acquisition, integration process, based on HumanPanel legitimate interest,art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR:
- If you are an employee, candidate, manager, shareholder, investor, business partner of a company we intend to buy or already bought, we may process your personal data for the same purposes and on the same legal basis as this target company did. We will provide you with the specific privacy notice or will request consent if necessary.
- Other purposes for which we will provide you with an individual Privacy Notice.
- We may disclose information to our affiliates for use as described in this Policy. Nevertheless such affiliates never determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data but may solely supply auxiliary services to HumanPanel. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving HumanPanel, the information we possess, including personally identifiable information, shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
Legal or Contractual Requirement based on HumanPanel legal obligation,art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR:
We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, subpoena or other lawful requests by public authorities) requires us to do so, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We will use and disclose information in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of HumanPanel, our customers and/or third parties.
Your rights, data security, changes to the policy & other matters
- You may be entitled to benefit from protection deriving from the applicable laws of the “GDPR” – The EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation). Therefore, notwithstanding the particular information pointed out particularly in the Overview above, please be advised as follows.
- You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- When you want to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you or when you want to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected or wish to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it (object to processing) please contact us at email@example.com or send us a letter to the business address of our company indicated above. Please note however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable. Please note that some legitimate interests such as HumanPanel security reasons or other legal retention requirements may supersede any right to erasure requests under data protection laws (article 6 point 1 f of the GDPR).
- You have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a letter to the business address of our company indicated above.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. Please note however that it does not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. You may exercise this right by using in-app functionalities, unsubscribe link or other similar features we provide you with and – as always – by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Please note that when you withdraw consent, any requests in relation to the modification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your data means that we may not be able to keep all Site features or other functionalities available. In such a case we may have to cancel your use of the HumanPanel services but at the time we will notify you if this is the case.
- You have the right to transfer your personal data to you or to a third party. If you wish to exercise the right we will provide to you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, which you can then transfer to an applicable third party. Please consider that this right only applies to automatically processed information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. If you require this then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minding the above, at any time, you also have an opportunity to choose whether your personal information is (i) to be disclosed to a third party or (ii) to be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you – using settings accessible to you via the Site or by contacting us by e-mail at email@example.com and including sufficient information for us to identify your account, including your name, email address and the specifics of your request.
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- Sometimes we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- We do our best to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In such case you will be notified and we will keep you updated.
- You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data with your local supervisory authority or at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive formal complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We may work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities or dispute resolution panels, to resolve any complaints regarding the processing and transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly. If you’re willing to file a Privacy Shield claim – please find your relevant data protection authority here – if you are a EU citizen.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Security of information
- The information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We have implemented and continue to ensure that any personal data that you may share with us is secured with Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) encryption, which aims to prevent any unauthorized third party from obtaining or modifying any electronically transmitted personal data. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems. We restrict access to personal information to HumanPanel employees, affiliates, contractors, directors, technology providers, consulting, accounting or legal providers and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data or other personally identifiable information. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. Therefore we must expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with the transmissions made when you use the Site but once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to secure your data.
Retaining personal data
Personal data that we are processing based on your consent will be kept during an unlimited period of time (or until the consent is revoked), unless otherwise prescribed or permitted by applicable law. If you have revoked your consent, we will store only minimum data about you (full name, contact details, our references and notes) to the extent justified based on another legal ground, such as legitimate interest.
Your personal data is stored by the HumanPanel on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services the HumanPanel engages.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain information and documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- if the information/documents are relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or at the business address of our company indicated above.
What Are Cookies?
- There are generally the following types and categories of cookies:
First party cookies: these cookies are set by the Site you’re visiting, and only this Site can read them.
Third-party cookies: these cookies may be placed by third party services that appear on our Site and may be used by such third parties for their purposes too.
Session cookies: these cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: these cookies stay on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to remember information about you for future visits. For example, we use a cookie to remember your cookie preferences for the next time you visit.
Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are fundamental to enable you to browse around our website and use its features. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
Optional cookies: these cookies help to improve your experience, collect statistics, optimize site functionality and deliver content tailored to your interests. We won’t store these cookies on your device without your permission.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) and by the Cookie management bar. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set.
- The Site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- In order to provide you with a great experience on the Site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the Site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our Site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on the Site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media Sites including; Facebook, Twitter, will set cookies through our Site which may be used to enhance your profile on their Site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our Site. However if you are still looking for more information, you can always contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below we have provided you more information about each of these categories of cookies along with main cookies set by the HumanPanel Site.
Strictly necessary cookies. Some cookies are strictly necessary in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we will not be able to determine the number of unique users of the site or provide certain features, such as automatic sign in to the Site. Strictly necessary cookies set by the HumanPanel:
Performance cookies. We use Performance cookies across our Site for internal purposes to help us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by cookies helps us to understand how our visitors use the Site so that we can improve how we present our content to you. They also allow us to test different design ideas for particular pages. We generally contract with independent measurement and research companies to perform these services for us and when this is the case, these cookies may be set by a third party company (third party cookies).
Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Third party cookies and embedded content.
Third party cookies. We use a number of Third Parties who may also set cookies on their websites’ on its behalf to support features of our websites (for example Flickr, YouTube, Facebook, etc). Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on Site, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. HumanPanel does not control the dissemination of these cookies and this tool will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
You can choose whether or not to allow these cookies to be set in cookie settings. If you would like to opt-out of an individual organisation’s cookies, please use the links below.
|Cookie name||Third Party link|
Embedded content. You will also see embedded ‘share’ buttons on Site; these enable users to easily share content with their friends through a number of popular social networks. When you click on one of these buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Again, HumanPanel does not control the dissemination of these cookies.
Aggregated Information. It is important to note that at no time will we or our service providers attempt to identify you individually, and at no time do we know who you are or what pages you individually have been looking at – we simply aggregate the relevant information to create the market segments of groups of people. Our “onsite behavioural marketing” functionality is different from other forms of behavioural targeting in that we only look at your journey across our Site and we do not use or share data with or from other websites.
Cookie management bar. The “Cookie Settings” section provides you with details about category, type, persistence and purpose of each cookie and allows you to configure your preferences concerning optional cookies, which can be modified at any time.
Your preferences will apply to: humanpanel.com