Here at HumanPanel we do value your privacy, so we are committed to transparently explain what information we may collect and how we protect your data when you use our Site.
- overview of basic data protection principles,
- the information we collect,
- your rights, data security, changes to the policy & other matters,
- In order to secure high standards of data protection we won’t transfer your personal data to any third-party entities other than the ones located in European Union and which are subject to GDPR – EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 or other entities securing adequate data protection standards, unless you expressly consent or demand to do so;
- whenever you sign up to any functionalities of the Site, in particular to the trial period, newsletter, download e-books, enrol a webinar or e-course etc. we may collect in particular your e-mail address and other given data such as: first name, last name, job position, company name, phone number or other submitted data; you provide all of your personal data voluntarily but we may point some of them to be obligatory to supply you at least with basic functions of the Service or other functionalities accessible via the Site; HumanPanel minimizes the scope of gathered data so we don’t collect data we believe to be unnecessary to achieve purposes they are collected for;
- we may also use the collected data for marketing purposes of our product and to let you know on the human resources conferences due to our legitimate interests and/or upon your consent which may be withdrawn any time; we won’t send you any other third party marketing messages; you may unsubscribe any time or explicitly object to be addressed any marketing communication by contacting us;
- we will store your personal information only for the necessary period required due to the purpose of their processing, depending on the circumstances, i.e. for instance until full settlement of payments for your subscription or until you decide to unsubscribe from our mailing lists;
- shall you have any privacy related complaints or suggestions, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; it’s best to contact HumanPanel as the first step; you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority relevant for your country (for EU individuals see this link);
The information we collect
When You use the HumanPanel Site we may collect various information necessary to provide You the best experience and HumanPanel app features, such as:
Automatically Collected Information.
- When you use the Site, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information from you, and this information can be associated with your Site account. This includes, but is not limited to, usage information, such as information on when, how often and for how long you use the Site, records of the way you use the Site as well as server log data such as a computer’s IP address, browser type, device information or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site.
- We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to third-party partners in furtherance of our business arrangements with them, including without limitation to jointly offer a product or service to you or create interoperability between our products and services and the products and services of such partners.
Legal or Contractual Requirement.
- We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, subpoena or other lawful requests by public authorities) requires us to do so, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We will use and disclose information in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of HumanPanel, our customers and/or third parties.
- We may also disclose the information enforce or apply any other agreements between you and us or to investigate potential breaches and to protect the rights, property or safety of HumanPanel, our customers or others.
- We may disclose this information to our affiliates for use as described in this Policy nevertheless such affiliates never determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data but may solely supply auxiliary services to HumanPanel Inc. In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving HumanPanel, the information we possess, including personally identifiable information, shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity, provided that such entity will continue to handle such information in accordance with this Policy.
- In any case, HumanPanel maintains contracts with the aforementioned affiliates and service providers, restricting their access, use and disclosure of personal data in compliance with our Privacy Shield obligations. HumanPanel may be liable if such parties fail to meet those obligations and we are responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
Your rights, data security, changes to the policy & other matters
- You may be entitled to benefit from protection deriving from the applicable laws of the “GDPR” – The EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation). Therefore, notwithstanding the particular information pointed out particularly in the Overview above, please be advised as follows.
- Please note once again that HumanPanel Sp. Z o.o. shall be the administrator of any personal data that you may share with us or HumanPanel gathers when you use the Site. Please be informed that if you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to supply you with our services via the Site. In this case, we may have to cancel your use of HumanPanel account but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
- You are fully entitled to access, modify and even delete any personal data you have provided us with – in order to do so please communicate your request with an email sent to: email@example.com or send us a letter to the business address of our Company indicated above.
- When you want to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you or when you want to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected or wish to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it (object to processing) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. Please note that some legitimate interests such as full settlement of remuneration, HumanPanel security reasons or other legal retention requirements may supersede any right to erasure requests under data protection laws.
- You have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us at email@example.com.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. Please note however that it does not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. You may exercise this right by using in-app functionalities, unsubscribe link or other similar features we provide you with and – as always – by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that when you withdraw consent, any requests in relation to the modification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your data means that we may not be able to fulfil the agreement to supply Sites or other functionalities. In such case we may have to cancel your use of the HumanPanel services but at the time we will notify you if this is the case.
- You have the right to transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. If you wish to exercise the right we will provide to you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, which you can then transfer to an applicable third party. Please consider that that this right only applies to automatically processed information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you. If you require this then please contact us at email@example.com.
- Minding the above, at any time, you also have an opportunity to choose whether your personal information is (i) to be disclosed to a third party or (ii) to be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you – using settings accessible to you via the Site or by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and including sufficient information for us to identify your account, including your name, email address and the specifics of your request.
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
- Sometimes we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- We do our best to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In such case you will be notified and we will keep you updated.
- You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data at email@example.com. When we receive formal complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We may work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities or Privacy Shield dispute resolution panels, to resolve any complaints regarding the processing and transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly. If you’re willing to file a Privacy Shield claim – please find your relevant data protection authority here – if you are a EU citizen.
Security of information
- The information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We have implemented and continue to ensure that any personal data that you may share with us is secured with Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) encryption, which aim to prevent any unauthorized third party from obtaining or modifying any electronically transmitted personal data. We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems. We restrict access to personal information to HumanPanel employees, affiliates, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
- However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data or other personally identifiable information. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. Therefore we must expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with the transmissions made when you use the Site but once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to secure your data.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the business address of our Company indicated above in the Overview part.
What Are Cookies.
- You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the Site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set.
- The Site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- The Site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- In order to provide you with a great experience on the Site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how the Site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our Site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on the Site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media Sites including; Facebook, Twitter, will set cookies through our Site which may be used to enhance your profile on their Site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our Site. However if you are still looking for more information, you can always contact us at: email@example.com